- fhratampereAsked on January 05, 2014 at 12:44 PM
Can´t change error message, message is not relevant at this moment in Finnish at this case. Error comes when using check box, and user has not accepted check box.
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on January 05, 2014 at 02:23 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
What would you like the message to reflect?
Have you tried changing the error messages under form preferences as shown below (Click on image to enlarge)?
Did this help?
Please let us know how we can assist further.
- fhratampereAnswered on January 05, 2014 at 04:56 PM
Hi, of course I have tried changing the error messages under form preferences.
It works most of these warnings, but can´t edit this I have mentioned.
- fhratampereAnswered on January 05, 2014 at 04:57 PM
This feed back machine sucks, can´t add any images straight.
but here is error message image: http://www.hotrod-rockshow.com/images/error-msg1.jpg
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on January 05, 2014 at 05:31 PM
Adding screenshots to the forum
Sorry about that.
You can attach your images to this forum using this link:
Copy the link of the image you uploaded and add it to the thread as shown below:
I tested the following solution with a copy of your form.
Please try clicking on OK first before clicking on save as shown below:
Does this help?
Please let us know.
- fhratampereAnswered on January 06, 2014 at 04:43 AM
Hi, now it works. Thank you for your support.