- kirtonroyAsked on January 05, 2014 at 03:36 PM
I was adding a contact form to a website for a client, I made and error and added her notification email address to an exsisting form belonging to another client.
Now I am getting the notice email address is already in use, I cannot find where I can remove this address from the account settings.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 05, 2014 at 07:27 PM
You can change your account profile e-mail in the JotForm Account Profile page.
1. Make sure you are logged in to your kirtonroy Jotform account http://www.jotform.com/login
2. Go to your account profile page or use this shortcut URL link https://www.jotform.com/myaccount/
3. Look for the Email in the profile. Click Edit to change/update it.
Hope this help. Inform us if you need further assistance.