- pbsaAsked on January 06, 2014 at 10:35 AM
I have a form that requires users to mail in a payment. As part of the payment, I need them to also mail a hard copy of the form they've submitted. Is there a way to put a "Print Form" button on the Thank You note once the form has been submitted?
What would be the best way to achieve this? Please provide any code and instructions that I might need for a solution.
- EliezerNAnswered on January 06, 2014 at 12:33 PM
Unfortunately there is no way to add an option to print the form from the Thank You page by using alreay existing features of our form builder. You coud accomplish that by getting the form source code and applying some workaround with scripts. Here is how to get the form source code: How to get your form source code
Now, there is another alternative workaround. It is to add the PDF Link to an Autoresponder email so that your form users can download it and print it. This would require these steps:
1. Create an Autoresponder email, here is how to create an Autoresponder: Creating a form Autoresponder
2. Then while creating the autoresponder and being in the Compose E-mail wizard add the PDF Link to the email body. To do it just click on the PDF Link option from the Form Fields block:
In that way your form users will receive a copy of their submission data along with a link to download the PDF file of their submission and print it.
I hope this helps. Please inform us if you need further assistance.
- pbsaAnswered on January 07, 2014 at 05:32 PM
Can I also include the link to the PDF in the Thank You message?
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on January 07, 2014 at 06:52 PM
Yes you can, simply grab it from the Email alert settings and you'll get it