- JohnnyAsked on January 07, 2014 at 11:40 AM
i am checking out your service to find out if i can use this for a website which is in hebrew
does jetfom works with RTL languages in general and Hebrew in particular?
- JotForm Supportardy0689Answered on January 07, 2014 at 02:06 PM
Thank you for contacting us. Yes we do have a Hebrew support as well as for other RTL languages like Arabic support at the moment.
Here are the languages the we do support that you can see at the bottom right corner of the website. This language bar will change the language on most navigation of the JotForm website.
We also have a larger support base for other language that is intended to translate forms
You can click the Languages button when creating your forms to access it
You may add new languages that your form supports and then use our default configured translations or you may edit them and configure the translation on the Form Fields/Elements.
If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to ask. Thank you
- pinoytechAnswered on January 07, 2014 at 02:09 PM
Thank you for contacting us!
With regards on your query, the answer is YES. To do that, there are few things you need to do:
1. Use our Language feature to translate all labels from English to Hebrew. Please take a look at this article for more detailed information:
2. Use/inject custom css into your form to align your form fields from letf to right.
direction: rtl !important;
text-align: right; !important;
float: right !important;
You mght like to take a look at this form: http://www.jotform.me/form/40065117010436
If you need further assistance, please feel free to contact us again at anytime.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on August 13, 2015 at 02:02 PM
Inside of the form templates gallery I created one template form that you can use.
Inside of that form I used Custom CSS that will enable Arabic language from right to left. Custom CSS used inside of this form can also be applied to Hebrew language.
You can find my form inside of the Form Templates gallery: