- Igor BlancoAsked on January 07, 2014 at 02:04 PM
We are organizing a photo contest soon and I think JotForm might suit our needs for the registration and submission of photos. I want to use it integrated with Google Drive.
In the price comparisons you talk about "Available Space" but, how does this apply if we use JotForm against Google Drive ?
Can I design and use the form in the free mode and just upgrade the subscription after the limit is hit ?
- jedcadornaAnswered on January 07, 2014 at 04:13 PM
Thank you for contacting us. Yes it will count in your Upload space size when you integrate your form to google drive. Yes you can take advantage of the Free service and upgrade your service once the need arises. Here's a guide to help you get started with google integration http://www.jotform.com/help/192-How-to-Integrate-a-Form-with-Google-Drive.
Additional detail that might help you about the different account type:
1. Free - 100/mo Submissions, 10 SSL secure, 10 Receive Payments | 100MB space | 1 Sub-uder account
2. Premium - 1,000/mo Submissions & 1,000 SSL secure & 1,000 Receive Payments | 10GB space | 3 Sub-uder account
3. Economy - 10,000/mo Submissions & 10,000 SSL secure & 10,000 Receive Payments | 100GB space | 10 Sub-uder account
4. Professional - 100,000/mo Submissions & 100,000 SSL secure & 100,000 Receive Payments | 1000GB space | 100 Sub-uder account