What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
Starter Plan - No. of Submissions and Available SpaceAsked by mycg on January 07, 2014 at 04:13 PM
1. I have added integration to store the uploaded form in Google Drive. In this case, am I still limited by the "100MB available space"?
2. If so, can the submission be deleted from my JotForm account after I have downloaded?
3. Is the No. of Submissions = 100 per month or per year?
4. If I am on the Starter plan, what will happen if the no. of submissions or space used is exceeded? Will I be notified so that I can upgrade the plan at that time? Will any of the submissions that exceeded the limit still be retrievable?
Thanks. You provide a wonderful service.
JotForm Support Manager
1. Yes, you cannot make your account to by-pass this. All submissions are coming first to our servers and then forwarded to any 3rd party service, that's how our business model works
2. You can free up space in order to have available the 100MB , however by doing this, it will not reset the counter. Again, that's how our business model works
3. Per month. It will reset the first day of each month
4. Your account and forms will get disabled. You'll get a warning though. As the form will be disabled, you won't get further submissions.
and 5. We would appreciate if for each further question, you open a single thread rather than doing multiple questions in a single thread, this way you contribute to our Knowledge base.
Thanks for the quick reply.
Regarding pt 4:
(a) will the warning be by email to me?
(b) when will the warning be sent? at the 90+ submissions or exactly at the 100th submission?
(c) when that happens, can I say upgrade to a professional plan for 2 months then downgrade back to Starter plan later?
JotForm Support Manager
a) Yes, you'll get the warning into your email inbox.
b) I am not sure the exact number, the warning is triggered when the limit is reaching around 80%
c) You can do that, simply cancel the subscription through the My Account -Billing prior to the next charge. The account will be scheduled to downgrade back to free