- mguzmandoficAsked on June 24, 2011 at 06:41 AM
The html edit is not working in my form 11730731516.
What can I do?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on June 24, 2011 at 07:36 AM
Thank you for posting and we apologize for your inconvenience.
I have submitted a ticket to our developers to let them know of your situation. We will let you know once this is fixed.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
- allanftdAnswered on June 24, 2011 at 08:09 AM
I went to your form http://www.jotform.com/form/11730731516 and all I saw was a paragraph written in very small letters and words. If the HTML Text Editor toolbar is allegedly not working properly and you know a bit of HTML coding, you can use the HTML Mode instead by clicking the HTML button in the toolbar.
I hope I understood your concern correctly. Let us know if you need further assistance.
- sozofirmAnswered on June 24, 2011 at 10:00 AM
The html edit is not working on all of our jotform paid accounts. We are unable to save a responder email or any other form of email sending the submission back to us.
- serkanAnswered on June 24, 2011 at 10:33 AM
it should be fixed now. Please refresh the page and try again.
Thanks for reporting.