- ulwerdAsked on January 08, 2014 at 11:36 AM
I want to allow people to edit the form later on, but there are certain fields that should not be changed. Is it possible to block or lock certain fields so they can't be changed.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on January 08, 2014 at 01:01 PM
Actually at this moment this is not possible as for the moment. I will open a ticket for this feature requests and if our developers consider this is possible, then it will be implemented
You should get an update on this thread
- touzeaucAnswered on October 06, 2014 at 09:38 PM
any update to this feature?
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on October 06, 2014 at 11:33 PM
No update as of yet. Let me forward a note to our dev team.
- JotForm SupportsteveAnswered on October 07, 2014 at 07:10 PM
We've listed this as an application request. This would be a somewhat cumbersome addition to our main interface, and we feel most users wouldn't need it.
There's no timeline for building this app. We do allow anyone to build applications if they like however.
Please let us know if you have further questions. Thanks!