- RogerYelvington01Asked on January 08, 2014 at 11:46 AM
On this form I am trying to accomplish the following:
1. New Client Fills out Page one
2. Next Step based on selection of this check box field:
As a brand new client to Sunbright Tanning, you have two welcome options!
3. If they select "Join Now" it will take them to the next page where they can fill out the rest of their New Membership infomation. At the end of this page, they will be able to hit submit.
4. Get a Free Level Upgrade (which means they don't wish to become a member), then I would like for them to be able to submit page one without going any further.
5. There will be required fields on both pages.
Thank you for your help!
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on January 08, 2014 at 01:37 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
Please consider dividing your form into pages
Using these page divitions, you can create conditional logic rules that depend on the value of the checkbox field.
These conditional logic rules will take the client to the correct page depending on the option they selected on the checkbox.
Please let us know if this helps and how we can assist further.
- RogerYelvington01Answered on January 08, 2014 at 03:08 PM
I've done that, but when there are required fields on the second page, it will not let the client submit the first page. Also, the progress bar at the top shows all fields for both pages - is there anyway to edit the progress bar to only show progress for the existing page?
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on January 08, 2014 at 03:26 PM
I forgot to mention that you can configure the required fields with default values so that they can pass the required check. You can use an example of what a field should contain eg - firstname.lastname@example.org
Concerning the Progress Bar - Please try our multiple-page progress bar widget under the widget form field group, bottom left part of your form editor:
Please let us know if this helped.