JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
How to create Conditional Next & Submit SetupAsked by RogerYelvington01 on January 08, 2014 at 11:46 AM
On this form I am trying to accomplish the following:
1. New Client Fills out Page one
2. Next Step based on selection of this check box field:
As a brand new client to Sunbright Tanning, you have two welcome options!
3. If they select "Join Now" it will take them to the next page where they can fill out the rest of their New Membership infomation. At the end of this page, they will be able to hit submit.
4. Get a Free Level Upgrade (which means they don't wish to become a member), then I would like for them to be able to submit page one without going any further.
5. There will be required fields on both pages.
Thank you for your help!
next check Selection fill
Thank you for contacting us.
Please consider dividing your form into pages
Using these page divitions, you can create conditional logic rules that depend on the value of the checkbox field.
These conditional logic rules will take the client to the correct page depending on the option they selected on the checkbox.
Please let us know if this helps and how we can assist further.
I've done that, but when there are required fields on the second page, it will not let the client submit the first page. Also, the progress bar at the top shows all fields for both pages - is there anyway to edit the progress bar to only show progress for the existing page?
I forgot to mention that you can configure the required fields with default values so that they can pass the required check. You can use an example of what a field should contain eg - email@example.com
Concerning the Progress Bar - Please try our multiple-page progress bar widget under the widget form field group, bottom left part of your form editor:
Please let us know if this helped.