- PreservationAllianceAsked on January 08, 2014 at 01:12 PM
I have users reporting that other users are editing their form.
This is the message I received from a user:
I am trying to complete a nomination form for a project in Rittenhouse Square, but other people are editing my nomination Kevin Musselman? and the materials aren't saving? This isn't working I need help I don't know how to fix this.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on January 08, 2014 at 03:11 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
There are two problems:
1. Session based 'continue later' method is not compatible with the browser storage Autofill 'continue later' method.
You will need to disable the from Autofill option on your primary form:
2. Your Email Autoresponder on the registration form has incorrect session link:
You will need to replace it with the same link as you have on the form Thank You Page:
If you need any further assistance on this, please let us know. We will be happy to help.
- PreservationAllianceAnswered on January 08, 2014 at 04:04 PMGreat- thanks! I have taken the steps you described below. So, will my
users still be able to "continue later" - to go back and edit and then
submit their form later?
Director of Membership Development
Preservation Alliance for Greater Philadelphia
1608 Walnut Street Suite 1300
Philadelphia, PA 19103
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on January 08, 2014 at 05:16 PM
Yes, that is confirmed.
You may watch a couple of videos to clarity this on this guide as well:
Please let us know if you need further assistance.