- youthencounterAsked on January 08, 2014 at 05:13 PM
I'm working on setting up a webhook for one of my forms and it doesn't look like the data is sent when the submision is edited. Is there any way to get those sent as well?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on January 08, 2014 at 06:45 PM
Unfortunately, editing existing submissions won't trigger Webhook. Let me forward this to our developers so they can update you back once this is made possible. Unfortunately, we cannot provide a definite time to when this will be ready. Rest assured you will be informed here once an update is available.
Our apologies for any inconveniences caused.
- edbongAnswered on January 15, 2014 at 11:40 AM
Hi Elton, any estimated arrival of this? or is there ANY other way to push data to another system on editing an existing submission?
also saw this
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on January 15, 2014 at 12:15 PM
Thank you for the response.
Both the issue you referenced and yours are similar, and have both been submitted as a feature request.
While there is no ETA, we will advice you as soon as there is progress by updating this thread.
In the meantime, there are some apps that could post form submission data, please feel free to browse: http://apps.jotform.com/
- dkinneyAnswered on February 14, 2014 at 03:13 AM
+1 on needing this feature!
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on February 14, 2014 at 08:51 AM
I have already responded to you on the following thread: http://www.jotform.com/answers/264474-Re-submit-editing-submissions-does-not-trigger-webhook?entrymessage=10732640770