- reneepaskalAsked on January 09, 2014 at 10:23 AM
Please call me at 516-295-9199
something recently happened and now whe now when you type in the fields you cant see the letters....
I need to figure this out as soon as possiblePage URL:
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on January 09, 2014 at 12:13 PM
Upon checking your web page, I found that the form which is visible is actually not a jot form. You do have a jotform embed but that is not visible in your web page. You can find the form under "Make an inquiry" :
Please have a look. Here is your form's direct URL: http://www.jotform.us/form/20644877161154
For now I would suggest you to use your form's iFrame embed code to embed your form. This guide should help you grab iFrame code: https://www.jotform.com/help/148-Getting-the-Form-iFrame-Code
Hope this helps.
- reneepaskalAnswered on January 09, 2014 at 10:57 PM
1. I have tried followign the above, but don't understand where I am supposed to paste the code.
Can you please further explain. I am new to this and trying to figure out.
2. The contact page does have a form on it, but here you can't see the text because it is the same background.
I am unclear if the i-frame suggestion is going to fix this too.
- jedcadornaAnswered on January 10, 2014 at 08:21 AM
First you need to get your iFrame code then you have to replace the code that is embeded in your site. Please refer to the image below:
After replacing the code you should now see the form like these:
Please follow this guide on how you can get your iFrame code https://www.jotform.com/help/148-How-to-Get-the-iFrame-Code