- treasure4lifeAsked on June 24, 2011 at 04:53 PM
I need to change my user name. How do I accomplish that? Thanks.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on June 24, 2011 at 06:52 PM
Although users cannot change their usernames, they can be changed for them. What would you like the username changed to? Once we have that information, a ticket requesting the change will be submitted for you. Thereafter, please allow it 48 hours our so for the change to take effect.
- treasure4lifeAnswered on June 24, 2011 at 07:03 PMThanks Wayne,
Can you change it to "Gahrganchoouh". Thank you.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on June 24, 2011 at 09:57 PM
Okay, no problem.
- treasure4lifeAnswered on June 25, 2011 at 08:27 AM
Thank you. I don't even want to know how my personal blog is connected to jotform LOL
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on June 27, 2011 at 03:09 AM
Your username is now changed. Please make sure to log out of JotForm and deleting all JotForm cookies before re-logging in.
- treasure4lifeAnswered on June 27, 2011 at 05:16 PMThank you.