- Deanna TsangAsked on January 09, 2014 at 05:54 PM
I work at Box, Inc. I noticed JotForm integrates with Box on your website.
One of my customers uses JotForm and would like eforms to be automatically submitted into a Box folder.
Is this possible?
Do you have any documentation that explains how to set this up?
Or do you have a video that shows the integration?
- pinoytechAnswered on January 09, 2014 at 09:33 PM
Yes, you can integrate your form to Box. Before you can do that, you must have Box account first.
Please follow this simple steps:
1. While on form builder, click "Setup & Embed" > Integrations
2. Under Integration wizard, click "Document Sharing" then click Box Integration
3. Under Box Integration wizard, fill in the details of your form.
You can check this link also: http://apps.jotform.com/app/box.net_integration
If you need further assistance, please feel free to contact us at anytime.