- chrisjaegerAsked on January 10, 2014 at 11:08 AM
Please see attached screen-captures that shows underlined text on my NOTIFICATION form data that (a) put itself there I didn't do it, (b) I can't remove it.
Question: How do I remove the underline in these fields?
Practical Online Marketing
- samberl84Answered on January 10, 2014 at 11:26 AM
Have you tried by selecting these four highlighted & underlined text and pressing on U button on the menu bar? (Just below the Subject text field)
- chrisjaegerAnswered on January 10, 2014 at 11:38 AM
Yes, I tried that and it does not work (i.e. un - underline it).
- pinoytechAnswered on January 10, 2014 at 01:58 PM
Can you please share to us URL of the FORM for us to investigate the issue and for further assistance?
- chrisjaegerAnswered on January 10, 2014 at 04:07 PM
It is NOT the form, it's in the NOTIFICATION area (back-end).
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on January 10, 2014 at 04:43 PM
Thank you for provided URL. We have checked the form and found that the issue is related to the styles of the email content table. In order to fix this, we have re-created your Email Notification.
Please feel free to contact us if you need any further assistance.
- chrisjaegerAnswered on January 11, 2014 at 04:43 PM
Thanks for your help!