- aviyer2000Asked on January 10, 2014 at 12:29 PM
how do you insert an image in the form?
- EliezerNAnswered on January 10, 2014 at 03:52 PM
To insert an image to the form simply click on the Image tool that is found under the Form Tools tab.
Then you choose how you wish to insert the image.
Pleas inform us if you need further assistance.
- aviyer2000Answered on January 10, 2014 at 04:11 PM
Did that, but the image does not show up in the form. Do I need to change browsers? Using Safari.
- pinoytechAnswered on January 10, 2014 at 04:56 PM
Have you tried already clearing your browser cache and cookies? If not, can you please give a try? After that, you may try to add again your image into your form see if the issue still persists or not.
- aviyer2000Answered on January 10, 2014 at 10:02 PM
I uploaded the image from browser. then went to selct from existing images. This is what I see on safari. If I click on one of them, I see the jotform logo image.