- purplecrayonAsked on June 24, 2010 at 02:27 PMHello! I've successfully created my first form, uploaded it to my site, and tested it out. Everything perfect, and I'm delighted. One question: The form labels are very faint. I don't mean the ones that say, for instance, "Full Name" but rather the ones that say "First Name, Last Name, etc." The font is tiny, and is light gray in color. I realize that I have chosen to put the form on my own background rather than a white one, but the background turns white when clicked on, and it doesn't help that much. You can see the form here: http://www.sierrafoothillsconference.com/Registration.htmlCan you tell me a way that I can darken the color and/or increase the size of the font on these labels? Thanks!
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on June 25, 2010 at 08:50 AMThere is no way to change the sub-titles on the full name question on the form builder. What you can do is to get full form source code, copy it your web site and edit the page in your favorite HTML editor and change the fonts there.
1. Open "Setup & Share" tab on toolbar,
2. Click on "Share Form"
3. Click on "Advanced Options"
4. Click on "Full Source Code".
- purplecrayonAnswered on June 25, 2010 at 10:39 AMA little embarrassing: I hadn't realized I had the page shrunk down one notch (by hitting Control and the minus key). Once I hit Control Zero, things looked better. I couldn't find the code that controls form-sub-label, so I created a new rule, but for some reason that had no effect. So I put all those labels in bold, and I think it looks pretty good now. Thanks!