- zaeemghufranAsked on January 10, 2014 at 06:01 PM
how to solve this error? my client from singapore to make payment with credit card but have problem
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 10, 2014 at 06:39 PM
Can you please tell us the URL of your form that is having this issue?
I did tested the forms you have that uses Paypal Pro, but I was able to submit successfully and reached the Paypal screen
Inform us if issue persist.
- zaeemghufranAnswered on January 11, 2014 at 12:24 AM
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on January 11, 2014 at 05:05 AM
Unfortunately, Paypal Pro will not work for countries other than the UK, USA, and Canada. Since you are base from "Malaysia" according to your account profile, you will not be able to accept payments using Paypal Pro. FYI, this is a Paypal limits rather than us so sad to say, there is nothing we can do about it.
I would recommend you to use Paypal Basic instead to be able to accept payments using your form.
Hope this information helps. Regards!
- zaeemghufranAnswered on January 16, 2014 at 07:23 AMHere link http://jotformpro.com/form/33325517104950
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on January 16, 2014 at 08:23 AM
I am not sure I have understood your question. We have just received the form URL without any question.
Upon checking your form, I found it to be working fine. I did test your form and I was redirected to PayPal payment page without any problem:
Do get back to us if you have any problem.