- AutoRepairHelpUSAsked on January 12, 2014 at 05:55 AM
How to make the footer scroll down with text box pull?
Many customers are loosing the submit button, once they drag the text box down for more room to write.
I have a responsive theme, and I have actually tested this my self. The submit button is hidden and there is no way to drag text box up to see the submit button.
- AutoRepairHelpUSAnswered on January 12, 2014 at 07:09 AM
any ideas anyone?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 12, 2014 at 07:49 AM
Please try re-embedding the form to your website using its iframe code.
Use this guide -Getting-the-Form-iFrame-Code
Inform us if the issue persist even after doing this.
- AutoRepairHelpUSAnswered on January 13, 2014 at 03:50 AM
Ok, I re did the iframe code, still no luck?
Any other advice?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on January 13, 2014 at 05:05 AM
Upon checking, I am unable to replicate the issue you are having. I added some text in textbox and dragged it to increase the height. Please check the screenshot below:
I tested your form in multiple browser type (except IE which does not support the drag functionality) and it does work as expected.
I also checked your form in iPhone simulator as well. I would suggest you to test your web page again and get back to us if the issue persists.