- derek wuAsked on January 13, 2014 at 02:10 AM
Does the Jotform support
" use this field PAYMENTREQUEST_n_INVNUM while making SetExpressCheckout and DoExpressCheckoutPayment API calls."
How to do it so that we can identify by transaction ID for both online selling and membership payment, which use the same Paypal account.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on January 13, 2014 at 04:20 AM
You can pass a custom field to your Paypal transaction, is this what you mean? You can set that on your Paypal field properties. Check the visual guide:
Note that you cannot embed or modify any Paypal code on your form. The Paypal products must be created with Jotform.
If you have further questions, let us know here.
- derekhkggaAnswered on March 09, 2014 at 10:20 PMThanks for your information. This project put down for a while and now pick up again.
Questions again, when going to payment through paypal, how to make credit card as the main payment method
1. i.e. how to display this screen immediately without the need to select “Pay with my credit card” ?
2. Also can the user not fill in the phone number and email address?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on March 10, 2014 at 03:11 AM
We cannot answer multiple questions in one thread, we would appreciate if you start a new thread for your most recent question as it is not related with the original question for which this thread was started.
That would help us to give your proper assistance and at the same time it would help other user with having the same problem.