- matrix1701Asked on January 13, 2014 at 02:09 PM
I found the widget to capture the City of the visitor but I need to capture the IP address. Is this possible?
- EliezerNAnswered on January 13, 2014 at 03:59 PM
Yes, it is possible to get the IP Address of your form submitters in the notification email you receive. Just follow these steps:
1. While editing your form go to Setup & Embed tab.
2. choose Email Alerts and select your Notification.
3. Then, in the Compose Email Wizard click on the IP Address option in the Form Fields menu. Finally, click on Finish and Save the form.
Please inform us if you need further assistance with this inquiry or kindly open new threads for unrelated questions.