- rbrahyAsked on January 13, 2014 at 03:53 PM
I have tried to downgrade my account to starter 3 months in a row and every month I am chrged the 9.95. Seriously? What else do I need to do besides the steps associated on the site? Am I missing something? Otherwise it seems that you wait until someone posts on your forum to cancel or downgrade them. Thank you
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on January 13, 2014 at 05:26 PM
We apologize for the inconvinience.
I believe you have followed the following steps, because we have recieved a subscription cancellation today:
1. Log into your PayPal account
2. Find the latest payment you made to us
3. Click on your subscription number
4. Click on "Cancel Subscription" button.
Since you cancelled your subscription, you will not be charged again.
We notice you downgraded using the system on the August, 9, 2013.
Since then, we have recieved 5 payments for your subscription S-0VK78307S46350446, (each $9.95) every consecutive month till the last payment on January 8 2014.
Those payments will be refunded in full ($49.75), and we apologize for the inconvinience.
Thank you for your patience.