- hollygolightlyAsked on April 15, 2010 at 09:26 AM
Where is the control to change the email to where the submission goes?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on April 15, 2010 at 09:42 AM1. Click on "Setup and Share" tab on the form builder toolbar
2. Click on "Email Alerts"
3. Select Notification
4. Click on "Back" button at the bottom
5. Change the email address on the right bottom corner.
- marcusjmuAnswered on July 14, 2010 at 03:44 PM
This didn't work for me. Any other options?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on July 15, 2010 at 10:32 AM
Are you sure after making changes described above, you have saved your form?
When you go back to the same page, do you see your change? Do you see the new email address?
Are you really sure you are editing the correct form?