- jimbolgsAsked on January 14, 2014 at 06:34 AM
Hi, I think my premium account is about to expire. Can you tell me when it will expire please.
- jedcadornaAnswered on January 14, 2014 at 10:06 AM
Our records shows that your bi-yearly subscription is now expired and your account will now be scheduled for downgrade. Since you use paypal as a payment gateway you need to cancel the subscription as this does not automatically cancels it and also to avoid recurring payment issues. Please follow this steps on how to cancel your paypal subscipriton.
1. Log in to your PayPal account.
2. Click Profile near the top of the page.
3. Select My money.
4. In the 'My pre-approved payments' section, click Update.
5. Select the merchant whose agreement you want to cancel and click Cancel.
6. Click Cancel Profile to confirm your request.
Let us know if you need further assistance.
- jimbolgsAnswered on January 14, 2014 at 10:13 AM
Thanks, I've alread done that but I want to know when it's due to downgrade.
- jedcadornaAnswered on January 14, 2014 at 10:19 AM
In our system its says that it will be dowgraded on January 12, 2014 but it will take time as it will be sending a notice to your email regarding the recurring charges if no recurring charge is made I think 10 times then your account will now be downgraded. Would like us to downgrade your account now or you still wanted to renew the subscription?