- humanrostamiAsked on January 14, 2014 at 08:26 AM
- EliezerNAnswered on January 14, 2014 at 10:42 AM
To find the Condition Wizard kindly follow these steps:
1. While editing your form in the form builder select the Setup & Embed tab in the top toolbar.
2. Then you will see the Conditions option, then click on it. After that you will get the Condition Wizard.
Please inform us if you need further assistance with this inquiry or kindly open new threads for unrelated questions.
- rfkrfkAnswered on February 15, 2017 at 09:53 AM
I don't see the top toolbar in version 4.0?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on February 15, 2017 at 11:31 AM
This is already an old thread you've commented on. You can find the conditions wizard on version 4 by clicking on Settings > Conditions
If you have questions, please let us know. It would also be great if you can raise your concern on a new thread instead.
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on February 15, 2017 at 04:22 PM
I have moved your issue to a new thread so we can assist you properly. Please wait for our response on this thread URL: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1067499