- antrimbcAsked on June 25, 2010 at 03:48 AMHi,there is no options in world pay called "Callback URL" as per instructions.There is a Resposnse URL which I have tried to use but still no email or submissions are appearing.Am I missing something?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on June 25, 2010 at 08:30 AMYes, that's what you should use.
1. Set the URL provided at "Payment Response URL "
2. Check "Payment Response enabled? " option
Please try posting your messages on the same question you made so that it is also useful for other users.
- antrimbcAnswered on June 25, 2010 at 08:35 AMAfraid those settings dont work - still dont receive emails notifications or submissions.
- antrimbcAnswered on June 25, 2010 at 09:11 AMAlso if you set payment type to donation you get the following message:Secure Payment Page Sorry, there was an error in processing this transaction: Error initialising request: * The information sent from the merchant's site is invalid or incomplete. The transaction cannot be processed due to the following: o the currency or amount is not recognised Please return to the merchant's site try again. If the problem persists contact the merchant.Server information 25/Jun/2010 14:10:23 Server ID mg4imsps2p (WPReq-204488)
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on June 28, 2010 at 10:04 AMThere was a bug with WorldPay donation forms. Fixed now.
- antrimbcAnswered on June 28, 2010 at 11:50 AMThank you looks like it is fully working. Can't wait to get this up and running fully for my organisation.