- MendelgoldbergAsked on January 14, 2014 at 03:51 PM
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on January 14, 2014 at 04:14 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
This happens when too many fields have the same labels.
Please make sure that all your fields have unique field labels:
For instance, you could rename them as 'Father's Area code', and 'Father's Phone Number'
This does not mean these are the only fields that are not being sent to Google Spreadsheet, so please check them all for similarities.
After you make the change, please re-integrate your form with Google Spreadsheet.
Does this help? Let us know.
- MendelgoldbergAnswered on January 14, 2014 at 04:23 PM
That does not seem to be the problem. The addresses stopped coming up or coming up in the wrong place I Unintegrated the form with Google docs and then re intergraded it and everything was find but all the new forms have the same problem
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on January 14, 2014 at 04:29 PM
Thank you for your response.
Please share the link to the forms in question so that we may take a closer look.
- MendelgoldbergAnswered on January 14, 2014 at 04:35 PM
- MendelgoldbergAnswered on January 14, 2014 at 04:37 PM
I changed something’s as you advised. I thing its fine now