- drakeladueAsked on January 14, 2014 at 04:15 PM
WE have a form that has many pages and conditions. The client has requested if we could carry the patient name to the next page after it's entered in the first pages name fields. Is this possible and if so how would we insert the field into each page?
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on January 14, 2014 at 04:46 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
You may have to insert Name fields on each page.
To carry the patient name , do the following:
1. Add a text field at the top of each page as shown
2. Click on 'calculate field' property as shown
3. Add the Patient name tag as shown :
Please let us know if this helps.