- WildspirityogaAsked on June 27, 2011 at 12:42 PM
We have a submission form setup and would like the response submissions emailed to two email addresses. How can we set things up to get the form submissions sent to two people simultaneously?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on June 27, 2011 at 03:06 PM
Thank you for posting your inquiry.
1. Click on "Setup and Embed" tab,
2. Click on "Email Alerts",
3. Select "Notification",
4. Click on "Reply-to and Recipient Settings"
5. Enter comma separated email addresses in the "Recipient E-mail:" section
If you need further clarification regarding this, please do let us know.