- Anna PetermannAsked on January 14, 2014 at 08:39 PM
They go to the link and it just loads for a bit then time out with a blank page. I logged out of my account and it did that for me as well - enabling pop ups didn't make it work. Just spools a blank page with no data.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 14, 2014 at 10:22 PM
Can you please share to us the URL of your form that is having this issue? We need to check the form.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 14, 2014 at 10:24 PM
I found the form. This must be it http://www.jotformpro.com/form/40056931802954
Can you please retry re-creating the Visual Report of the form again? Let us check if the issue persist after doing this.
Please inform us if issue remains.
- cbapexannaAnswered on January 16, 2014 at 07:50 AMRecreated, and still others cannot access link. The data will not load for anyone but me when I’m signed in to my account.
- EliezerNAnswered on January 16, 2014 at 01:23 PM
I can see that there is only a grid table in the report while viewing it in real time, but when viewing it from the account then it shows the charts as well. So, I cloned your form and built the Visual Report and found some differences in the way the configurations of the charts.
This is my report while viewing the saettings of the chart:
And this is yours:
So, could you please remove that chart and re-add it again? If the issue persists, kindly try using a different chart.
Here is my report, you can see it is working fine: https://www.jotform.com/report/40155639033046
Also, you may try by cloning your form and then build the report, that one should work, here is how to clone your form: Form cloning
Inform us if the issue persists.
- cbapexannaAnswered on January 16, 2014 at 03:00 PMI have rebuilt the reports multiple times with charts that give options and don’t give the configure error. In the link you gave, it would not display the data for me. Log out and try to access the link and you’ll see it won’t load. When clicking your link I got this:
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on January 16, 2014 at 04:46 PM
I have attached a bug report ticket to this thread and forwarded it to our Development Team.
We will update this ticket as soon as we have any new for you.
- alp_denizAnswered on January 24, 2014 at 06:46 AM
The problem should have been fixed. Please let us know if it persist.