- summerpetersAsked on January 15, 2014 at 03:35 PM
Aloha! I have multiple forms under one account with you guys.
I would like the different forms to be submitted to me at different emails. Is this possible?
My contact form I want to email@example.com
My waiver form I want to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your help and your services. I look forward to hearing from you!
- jedcadornaAnswered on January 15, 2014 at 04:27 PM
Thank you for contacting us. You can modify your Email Alerts > Recipienct Email in each form to point it to any email address you want.
1. Go to Email Alerts > Notification
2. Choose Recipient E-mail
3. Save your notification settings then test your form.
I hope this help. You can also view this related guide on how to setup your notification https://www.jotform.com/help/25-Setting-Up-Email-Notifications
- summerpetersAnswered on January 16, 2014 at 07:50 AMAloha,
Thank you for getting back to me!
I tried what you sent me and I entered in the new address and clicked finish. However, the pop up box says it keeps sending to the default email which is not the new email address I entered. Is there something I can do to change this?
Blog | Facebook | Twitter
- jedcadornaAnswered on January 16, 2014 at 09:46 AM
This is because your waiver form doesn't have a notification setup I have corrected this on our end kindly check if you can receive notification emails now. Make sure you do an actual submission and not just the "Test" button.