- wuichyAsked on January 15, 2014 at 05:35 PM
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on January 15, 2014 at 05:58 PM
Is it easier for us to assist you and provide a you proper solution if we can check the embedded form within our browser. Please let us know the website URL where the form is embedded so we can diagnose it here? I have set this thread private, just in case privacy is a concern.
We'll await your reply.
- wuichyAnswered on January 15, 2014 at 06:02 PM
Oks, this is the link. https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/spa/9r7q071pijhlz2y/Exports/1mesbanco/1mesbanco.html as you can see the submit buttons doesn appear.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 15, 2014 at 06:48 PM
I am not able to find an embedded JotForm form on the URL you had provided. This one
Can you please clarify if this is the correct URL to check your form.
- wuichyAnswered on January 15, 2014 at 06:53 PM
<iframe id="JotFormIFrame" onload="window.parent.scrollTo(0,0)" allowtransparency="true" src="//form.jotform.co/form/40145926067859" frameborder="0" style="width:100%; height:670px; border:none;" scrolling="no"></iframe>
Look this is the iframe add it tou your webpage and ull see the problem. Thanks.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on January 15, 2014 at 07:10 PM
Actually we would like you to share with us the URL of your page, so we can check the source code and see why the submit button is not showing