- unifiedlearningsolutionsAsked on January 15, 2014 at 06:32 PM
Hello! Thanks for your help in advance!
I want to briefly describe my problem first:
I used a template and modified it. Some items I kept and other items I added but my problem is trying to reconcile the font with what I added with what the original template has. The items I kept have a different font type than what I added to the template. Another problem I have is that when I click on the existing template items that I kept that I do not see an option to actually change the font type nor to determine what it is. In contrast I do see the option to change the font of the items I add to the template.
In light of this I would like to ask the following questions:
1) How do I find out the font type of the original template?
2) How do I change the font type of the original template items?
3) How do I match the fonts from my newly added items to the font on the existing items on a template?
Thanks so much for your time!
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on January 15, 2014 at 07:09 PM
1 & 2. After selecting a form theme, the default font used can be seen and changed on the preference settings under Form Styles. Check this screen:
You can also changed it on Form Style > Font
3. It should automatically adapt the font styles when you add new fields to your form. If this doesn't happen, may we know the form template you are referring to so we can check it here? Or are you referring to the form themes on the form builder? If yes, the style of the font should be the same on the existing fields.
Let us know if I have missed something or if you have further questions. Thanks!