- truesimplicityAsked on January 16, 2014 at 11:53 PM
I lost the first email submission and I want to save it in my email folders.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on January 17, 2014 at 01:40 AM
Yes it is possible to receive the submission emails again but you will have to manually edit your submissions. Here are the steps:
1. Click on "My Forms" from the top menu.
2. Select the form for which you want to edit the submissions and click on the "Submissions" button
3. In the submission window, click on the "Edit" button which will load your submission in edit mode.
Once you click on the submit button of your form here, the notification email will be sent again. Please be informed that editing your submission will not trigger the autoresponder email but will only send notification email.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.