- BrookeAsked on June 28, 2011 at 02:32 PM
I have been having a problem with one of my form field answers not coming through via email. Its a simple form with one field asking for a zipcode. The zipcode answer is not coming over in the email notification. I have tried deleting and adding the field back. I have deleted the email notifications and added them back and that seems to fix the problem for about a day and then that same form field breaks again.
I have other zipcode fields on this form and everything seems to be working fine except for this one field. What can I do to resolve this problem so I don't have to keep fixing and re-fixing this one field.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on June 30, 2011 at 07:13 AM
Instead of deleting the field, you should probably reset the email. To do that:
1. Open your form on the Form Builder
2. Click on "Setup and Share" tab,
3. Click on "Email Alerts",
4. Select "Notification",
5. Click on "Delete Email" button,
6. Click on "Email Alerts" again,
7. Click on "Add New Email" and complete the wizard.