- bobthewebguyAsked on January 17, 2014 at 10:28 PM
How do I fix this?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 18, 2014 at 09:47 AM
Can you please tell us which settings? Is that the email for your account or from your form recipient email settings?
For Account, just access your My Account - Settings page and change the email from there. http://www.jotformus/myaccount/settings.
For Forms, just access your form notification email settings and change it from this. Follow this guide: Finding out E-Mail Address Used for Submission Notifications
- bobthewebguyAnswered on January 19, 2014 at 12:30 AMNew response receivedis the URL for the myaccount/settings correct?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 19, 2014 at 04:40 AM
Please try also the MY ACCOUNTS URL only https://www.jotform.com/myaccount/ then just click on the SETTINGS tab menu on the left panel.
You can then update the settings.
Please inform us if you need further assistance.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on January 19, 2014 at 04:49 AM
Have you checked the content of your CMS where you have placed your JotForm code? it appears that the text is showing from there, and not from the embedded form.
- bobthewebguyAnswered on January 21, 2014 at 07:20 PMNew response receivedSorry, I’ve got to be honest with you. Your help sometimes is a little “geeky” The sender name..sender email reply to. no reply to jot form not reply to earth.. etc. It’s a little difficult to understand for me....
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on January 21, 2014 at 07:42 PM
We apologize if our responses seem to be a bit geeky, bobthewebguy.
Anyhow, what I'm referring to is that the text that appears "*Owner email is not valid" seem to be coming from the text inside the employ.html file, rather than coming from the form. What you can do is edit the employ.html file using a text editor such as notepad and search for that specific text and remove it.
Please let us know if you need further clarification on this or if you need further assistance.
- bobthewebguyAnswered on January 21, 2014 at 08:00 PMNew response receivedThat might make sense. I took a quick look at it and didn’t see anything. I looked at it in Araneae. I’ll let my tech guy take a look
- bobthewebguyAnswered on January 21, 2014 at 11:10 PMNew response receivedLooks like the .js for the template form and the style sheet code for the template form needed to be deleted. Thanks for your help.. I have one of the best techs if you’re looking for someone virtual...
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on January 22, 2014 at 02:56 AM
On behalf of my colleagues, you are welcome.
Do get back to us if you have any questions / concern.
Thank you for your offer and I will inform the concerned authority here to get in touch with you if they have requirements of additions techs.