- SimonAsked on January 18, 2014 at 09:41 AM
thanks for the code. My lightbox contains content from another html page. Any idea where I would put that into the code?
This is a re-post of a comment on How to Auto-popup a Lightbox Form
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on January 18, 2014 at 04:41 PM
Can you show us where the form is embedded so we would have an idea of what your question is about?
- simonjames1Answered on January 19, 2014 at 03:19 AM
I wanted to embed an aweber webform into a lightbox, is it possible? As it is I am using one of yours.
Here is the link:
The lightbox automatically loads after 15seconds
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 19, 2014 at 05:18 AM
If I understand your requirement correctly, you can do the following process to embed your Aweber form to a JotForm Lightbox form.
1. Embed your Aweber form to JotForm form using the Iframe Embed widget
2. Get the Lightbox code of the form in the embed form wizard. (guide: -How-to-Create-a-Lightbox-Form)
3. Add the form to your website using the lightbox code.
Hope this help. Please inform us if this is not what you need.