- bilalshiraziAsked on June 28, 2011 at 04:43 PM
I need your help transferring a form from a demo account to a real account. Please call me immediately.
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on June 30, 2011 at 04:04 AM
If you have the form id or url of the site where the form is embeded you
can make a copy of it on your account by using the import feature.
To do this:
1. Copy the URL of the form that needs to be cloned
2. Log into your target account
3. Click on "New Form"
4. Click on "Import Form"
5. Click on "From a Web Page" and paste the form URL
6. Click Continue and your form should be cloned.
Hope this helps.