- JohnMalakoffAsked on January 18, 2014 at 11:48 AM
When I try to input some text with the text tool, I get the double click to edit the text to come up. When I double click and change the text, and go to complete, the text I changed to disappears and the double click to to edit come back up again. How do I get the text I want to stay. If I try to use any of the formating tools, they show up when I do the formating but do not stay when I go into the preview. Am I doing something wrong perhaps? Thank you for any insight into this. All the rest of the form tools seems to be working but the Text one. Thank you. My email is email@example.com
- wegoshopAnswered on January 18, 2014 at 02:57 PM
I have been having the same problem since about six hours ago. I have noticed at least one other persona as well. I have not submitted a ticket yet. Hopefully it gets fixed.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on January 18, 2014 at 05:35 PM
Please accept our apology. There was a problem about it a few hours ago, but that has been fixed since.
Kindly try again and let us know if the problem persists.
- valentinopericAnswered on January 18, 2014 at 11:22 PM
Problem still persist.
After inputting text in text area (below heading) and saving, preview only shows default text : Double-click to edit this text...
There are number of other users experiencing simular problem.
- brookspipherAnswered on January 19, 2014 at 01:27 AM
I am experiencing the same issue. Please let me know when a fix is available.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 19, 2014 at 04:47 AM
I was able to reproduce the issue on my end.
I have forwarded this thread to our higher team support to investigated further.
For the meantime, the TEXT field can be edited and saved using its HTML button on the top toolbar. Please refer to the sample image below where to do this
Hope this help.
Our developer update this thread when available.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on January 19, 2014 at 06:25 AM
Fixed. Again, sorry for the inconvenience.