- Don NiamAsked on January 18, 2014 at 01:19 PM
Searching the net for a pop up email subscription form i found your site. I use rapidweaver to build websites, mostly my own. I may build one for someone and was asked if i could supply a pop up subscribe form if user closes out website. Another words a last effort not to lose them and obtain there email address for subscribing to newsletter, udates, special offers etc.
Can not find anything in rapidweaver. Do you have such a product? Looks like you have nice products are they compatible with rapidweaver?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 18, 2014 at 05:17 PM
- Don NiamAnswered on January 18, 2014 at 05:50 PMYes that would be it. I assume your products integrate with wordpress?
I presently use rapid weaver and not sure if this is possible with Rapidweaver without changing template coding???
Also, i can not seem to register with your site. have tried a couple times and it will not submit through.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on January 18, 2014 at 06:38 PM
What error do you see when you register an account? Can you please try it again this time? I did try it here, and I see no issues at all. I was able to register an account.
Yes, Jotform works with Wordpress, we also have plugins for it. Please check this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/4-Adding-Forms-to-Wordpress
- dnvegasAnswered on January 18, 2014 at 07:50 PMI re registered and it worked this time. I never received error message, just would not complete before. Its good now thank you.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 19, 2014 at 01:52 AM
Thank you for taking the time to update us that issue is resolved.
Contact us again anytime should you need assistance.