- bilal anwarAsked on January 18, 2014 at 02:03 PM
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 18, 2014 at 05:43 PM
Can you please provide to us the correct Facebook page where you have embedded the form.
The URL you provided https://www.facebook.com/beurer.pk/app_190322544333196 is currently NOT useable when I checked.
We will test further when we are able to access the form on your website.
- bilal anwarAnswered on January 20, 2014 at 01:40 PMHELLO
This is the page i am talking about !!!!
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on January 20, 2014 at 01:47 PM
Your page is inaccessible. Have you set proper permissions to your page to make it publicly avialable?
Try accessing it to a different account, and you'll see what we mean.
- bilal anwarAnswered on January 20, 2014 at 02:00 PMyes i tried accessing it from different account but every time i have to
fill captcha to access form.
- bilal anwarAnswered on January 20, 2014 at 02:10 PMplease tell me how do i get rid of this captcha ???
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on January 20, 2014 at 02:58 PM
We can not access your Facebook page probably due to your App location restrictions.
Do you get the same captcha when you visit the form by its direct URL?
You can also share with us a screenshot of the captcha page.