- DerekAsked on June 29, 2011 at 09:37 AM
Do you also offer a Autoresponder Service? From what I can see you only offer a form builder facility. If so, how do I get the subscribers to the forms to automatically be added to my Autoresponder List with another provider?
- JAAnswered on June 29, 2011 at 01:13 PMYes, it has autoresponder service. See Email Alerts button on the form editor.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on July 01, 2011 at 03:59 AM
Here is how you can create an auto-response email to the person who fills the form:
1. Open your form on the Form Builder
2. Click on "Setup and Share" tab,
3. Click on "Email Alerts",
4. Select "Add New Email",
5. Choose "Autoresponder" option and complete the wizard.