- TentMAAsked on January 20, 2014 at 02:43 AM
Is it possible to copy part of my Questionnaire to a new one that I am creating? How?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on January 20, 2014 at 03:14 AM
Yes it is possible to achieve. You can take advantage of our "Field Manager" app, which will help you copy/clone selected fields from one form to another. Take a look at the following URL: http://apps.jotform.com/app/field_manager
Please be noted that it will only clone form fields to another form but will not copy the conditions and other settings of your form.
Do check and get back to us if you have any questions.
- TentMAAnswered on January 20, 2014 at 06:00 AMHi! Can I respond here??
I am trying to use it but for some reason, it cannot upload the Form that I want to clone. It must be too big (I am not even finished with it!)
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on January 20, 2014 at 06:44 AM
I am not sure if I have understood your problem. Do you mean to say that the app does not show the fields which you want to clone?
Please be noted that both the form should exist in your account. First (left form) you have to select the form in which you want to add the form fields and in the right section you should select the source form.
Please share a screenshot of your screen for better understanding of your problem. This guide should help you add image in your forum post: http://www.jotform.com/answers/277033
- TentMAAnswered on January 20, 2014 at 04:10 PMHello! This is the screenshot: it’s been loading my Form since last night:
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on January 20, 2014 at 04:58 PM
There certainly seems to be something buggy with that app. I'm trying to test it with two of my forms and it won't even load the first one! My screen is just showing the following:
I'll submit a ticket to get it rectified. We'll notify you when it's all sorted out.
Our apologies for the inconvenience.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on January 20, 2014 at 05:13 PM
Can you please let us know the version of the browser you are using, I was actually able to do it, in Chrome´s version 32.0.1700.76, also I could do it on Firefox 26.0.
By the way, I am using Windows 8.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on January 20, 2014 at 05:40 PM
I was able to load the first form (sort of) after clicking Change Form,
loading another form and then clicking Change Form again. Please try that with your second form (the one on the right side) and let us know if that helps.
- TentMAAnswered on January 20, 2014 at 08:50 PMHi! I am using Firefox. How would I know the version?
- TentMAAnswered on January 20, 2014 at 09:20 PMYes, I can do that too but not the Form I need to clone.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on January 20, 2014 at 10:13 PM
Before I made my last reply, a ticket was submitted and it will shortly be assigned to a developer but I won't be able to state how long it will take for the issue to be fixed. However, we'll be sure to keep you updated.