- lindasiegelAsked on June 29, 2011 at 01:12 PM
Asks for URL of image?
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on June 30, 2011 at 07:29 PM
Thanks for asking. In order to include an image in the custom thank you page, the image first has to exist somewhere online. So, if you have a picture stored locally (which is to say, on your computer) and want to have it displayed on the thank you page (or even as the thank you page, in the case of the the Custom URL, if so desired) it should first be uploaded to an image hosting service like ImageShack. Please see their FAQ for details.
After uploading the image to your ImageShack account, you will be provided with a URL (Internet address) that links directly to it. That is the URL being requested by the Thank You Page Wizard.
Should you need additional help with this or any other aspect of your form(s) please feel free to post your query.
- lindasiegelAnswered on July 01, 2011 at 10:18 AMHi and thanks. I uploaded to ImageShack, but it still does not show up in
custom thank you. Do you have a description for the dimensions requested?
- lindasiegelAnswered on July 01, 2011 at 10:20 AM
Hi and thanks. I uploaded to ImageShack, but it still does not show up in custom thank you. Do you have a description for the dimensions requested?
- lindasiegelAnswered on July 01, 2011 at 10:28 AM
Here's the link from imageshack (tho not entirely sure which to use) http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/42/logoazh.jpg/ ... want it to fit over message..
- lindasiegelAnswered on July 01, 2011 at 10:32 AM
So which code do I use for jotform custom thank you... that's prob the right question:)
- allanftdAnswered on July 01, 2011 at 01:14 PM
Kindly remove the last slash "/" in the Imageshack URL of the image so that it becomes just:
Please try again and let us know if it works this time or not. Thank you for using JotForm!
- lindasiegelAnswered on July 01, 2011 at 02:29 PM
Working thanks! Now trying a bit more formatting to make it look good and that should be it!
- allanftdAnswered on July 01, 2011 at 10:05 PM
That's good to know lindaseigel, you're welcome! We look forward to serving you again soon.
Thank you for using JotForm!
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on July 02, 2011 at 08:48 AM
Hi again Linda
I have noticed a few things about your form that you might want to have a look at. Please see this link.