- ALojadaHortaAsked on January 20, 2014 at 07:39 PM
My friends, I can not receive your form in my email. The customer receives and also JotForm. Something is wrong with my settings.
- jedcadornaAnswered on January 20, 2014 at 07:54 PM
Thank you for contacting us. I can see that you have only setup an notification for your customer (Autoresponder) but not your notification. Follow this guide on how to add Notification in your form:
Your forms notification:
How to add notification:
1. Click on "Setup & Embed" tab on the form builder toolbar
2. Click on "Email Alerts"
3. Click on "Add New Email"
4. Select "Notification Email" option & click next.
5. Select/choose fields for the "Sender Details" and fill out the "Recipient E-mail" with an appropriate email address. Click next.
6. Put in your form notification subject line, complete your notification layout and click Finish. You're done.
Related article: https://www.jotform.com/help/25-Setting-Up-Email-Notifications
- ALojadaHortaAnswered on January 21, 2014 at 08:50 AMSo simply...
Thak you very much. You are the best!
Com os nossos melhores cumprimentos
Ana P. Fernandes: +351 934 104 147
Lia Carlos e Maria J. Cosme: +351 965 753 895
2014/1/21 JotForm Support Forum