- abelwirzAsked on June 29, 2011 at 05:40 PM
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on June 30, 2011 at 11:22 PM
Currently there is no way to do this from within our website. What I can do instead is submit a request ticket to have your username changed. Please reply to this thread with your preferred new username. Your username will be changed as soon as our higher ups get notified of that request.
I look forward to your response. Thanks.
- abelwirzAnswered on July 01, 2011 at 12:42 AM
Thanks Neil. I would like to change the abelwirz to fullcolorwristbands.
- allanftdAnswered on July 01, 2011 at 02:46 AM
I have forwarded your request to our Tire 2 Support. We'll let you know once your username has been changed to fullcolorwristbands.
Thank you for using JotForm!
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on July 01, 2011 at 08:19 AM
Your username is now changed. Please make sure to logout of your account and delete all JotForm cookies before using JotForm again.