- email@example.comAsked on January 21, 2014 at 11:46 AM
We have an Impressions 2014 form that includes uploaded images for a juried art exhibit. Is it possible to automatically have the attachments saved to our Dropbox account? The form is at the following link on the following page of our website.
- EliezerNAnswered on January 21, 2014 at 12:08 PM
Yes, it is possible to automatically upload your uploaded files through your form to Dropbox. All you need to do is to build the integration between your form and Dropbox by following the steps of this guide: Upload to Dropbox with Jotform
Inform us if you need further assistance with this inquiry or kindly open new threads for unrelated questions.
- firstname.lastname@example.orgAnswered on January 21, 2014 at 04:20 PMThank you, that was very helpful. I have one more question, if you may, is there a way to transfer already completed forms to my Dropbox account?
Bonnet House Museum & Gardens
900 N. Birch Road, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304
(954) 703-2614 l Fax (954) 561-4174
- CesarAnswered on January 21, 2014 at 05:20 PM
Hello, currently the dropbox integration is your best bet to receive the form submissions as soon as they arrived. In the case you would like to have your compiled list of submissions. You can download them using Excel or CSV format from the Submissions page. Like So:
Select the Form you need the submissions from and click on the Submissions button on the top:
On the bottom left corner underneath the Submission Preview Area, you will find a small section labeled: Download as, followed by an Excel and CSV link. Clicking on the Excel button will activate a download of all your submissions in XLS (Excel format). Which later on you can download to your dropbox account.
Do let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you.