- uumke_ypcAsked on January 21, 2014 at 01:40 PM
We had a form "go missing" last week. I believe it was called "Social Media Request Form" by FUSMMarketing.
Here is the message I received from my sub-user:
He set up a draft of the first marketing form, a Social Media Request form (on 1/8). I looked at it on 1/14. Then, a few days later, 1/16, he noticed it had disappeared.
Could you shed some light on this situation? We are stumped.
Unfortunately, I do not have a screenshot or website to refer you to, as it had not been posted yet.
- JotForm Supportardy0689Answered on January 21, 2014 at 03:07 PM
We apologize for this inconvenience Pam. I can only trace this form http://www.jotform.us/form/40074355653150. Could this be the form that is missing? Its title is "Basic Event Information". This can be found on your user account uumke_ypc. Please let us know if this is the missing form or not so that we can further investigate. Thank you
- uumke_ypcAnswered on January 23, 2014 at 04:02 PM
No, it is a different form, which I'm told was titled "Social Media Request Form."
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on January 23, 2014 at 04:39 PM
- uumke_ypcAnswered on January 23, 2014 at 05:00 PM
Yes! The top one looks like it's the right one. Where did you find it?
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on January 23, 2014 at 05:30 PM
It is under the account 317MarkWalker.
Please let us know how we can assist further.
- uumke_ypcAnswered on January 23, 2014 at 05:55 PM
Thank you! Can you by chance tell the creation date of that form?
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on January 23, 2014 at 06:13 PM
I'm afraid we cannot provide that, my apologies.
I'm sure you appreciate if I cannot provide more information about another account (You should also be worried if we had such a loose policy).
Would you like a copy of this form in your account?
You have the option to clone it and add it as one of your forms.
Please let us know how we can assist further,
- uumke_ypcAnswered on January 24, 2014 at 04:05 PM
Of course. Thank you for your help!