- elle_steinerAsked on January 21, 2014 at 03:10 PM
So I know how to create a lightbox, but it's not working correctly in the mobile platform (iPhone, etc.). How do I make a mobile-friendly lightbox that is wider than 300px?Page URL:
- CesarAnswered on January 21, 2014 at 03:51 PM
I do see you originally asked this on a previous thread. Kindly provide the URL or a description where the form is located on your website. So that we may assist you better. Thank you.
- elle_steinerAnswered on January 21, 2014 at 04:02 PM
Here is the URL: http://give.brighamandwomens.org/pages/test
This is just a test, as we plan on creating a more designed form. But we want it to be mobile friendly without the contraints of having to be 300px or less.
- jedcadornaAnswered on January 21, 2014 at 04:42 PM
Thank you for contacting us. Please try adjusting the width of your form. Here's a sample code:
<a class="lightbox-40143920841952" style="cursor:pointer;color:blue;text-decoration:underline;">Lightbox Test</a>
- jedcadornaAnswered on January 21, 2014 at 04:57 PM
You can also add a custom CSS and use the @media only screen and (max-device-width: XXpx) depending on which size you want to limit the form.