- MasalamediaAsked on January 21, 2014 at 07:44 PM
My own form and a cloned version of the demo form deliver me blank data for the Referrer URL.
What to do?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on January 21, 2014 at 10:43 PM
I'm sorry for the trouble caused to you.
Upon checking your form, I was unable to replicate the problem you are having. I sent you a test submission and I was able to see the "Referrer URL" in your submission view. Check the screenshot below:
Were you accessing the secure version of your form's URL? Upon checking I found that the "Referrer URL" widget does not work with the secure forms. I am creating a bug report and sending it to our back end team. We will get back to you as soon as we have any update on this.
- MasalamediaAnswered on January 21, 2014 at 11:01 PM
Hi: I got the submission you created and it does indeed include the URL as expected. Yes, it looks like the HTTPS is what makes a difference. Thanks for submitting that bug for repair.
- MasalamediaAnswered on January 21, 2014 at 11:09 PM
Doesn't look like this widget respects query strings after the main URL piece. Any way to capture the whole URL here?
- MasalamediaAnswered on January 21, 2014 at 11:19 PM
PS I added a new question thread to deal with the incomplete URL question. Thanks.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on January 22, 2014 at 02:59 AM
Thank you for opening a new thread for the question related to incomplete URL.
We will take a look and forward it to our back end team.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on March 20, 2014 at 07:39 AM
We have just fixed the widget problem on secure forms. The cache of the form may need to be cleared though. So, you need to open the form on form builder and then click on save button.